Are you looking for easy pantry recipes while you’re safe at home? This Quarantine Recipe Exchange features 17+ meals you can make with food in your pantry!
The world has seen some crazy stuff recently. Most of us are staying home where it’s safe, and barely even getting out to the grocery store. We’re trying to use up what we have, and sometimes it’s hard to come up with recipe ideas based on what’s in our pantry.
Whether you’re working from home, still working away from home, or even without a job right now, you still need to eat! And why not use up what you have to save money and save yourself from going out as often?
I’ve collaborated with friends, bloggers, and Youtubers alike to bring you these recipes that can be made using foods you may already have! This collection includes breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks alike to bring you every meal possible. Click the links to get to each recipe and be sure to let us know if you make any of them!
- Traditional Italian Soup– Katy in Umbria
- Navajo Tacos– A Heart Full of Joy
- Peanut Butter Energy Bites– No Getting Off This Train
- Lasagna Soup– A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
- Rosemary Potato Soup– Three Big Bites
- Slow Cooker Mexican Burritos– No Getting Off This Train
- One Pot Burrito Bowl– My Moments and Memories
- 2-Ingredient Creamy Chicken– Mandy’s Sweet Life
- Whole Wheat Waffles– No Getting Off This Train
- Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal– A Few Shortcuts
- Golden Oven-Baked Biscuits– No Getting Off This Train
- Green Chicken Chili– Treasured Mom
- Two Timing Pasta Bake– Recipe Diaries
- Orange Pound Cake– Del’s Cooking Twist
Reader Submitted Recipes
Chili mac- From Melissa
- 1 lb ground beef
- I 14 oz can beef broth
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- I package chili mix
- 1 box Mac noodles
Cook beef and onion, and drain. Add chili mix and stir. Add broth, sauce. Stir and simmer. Boil Mac noodles, drain, add chili mixture.
Enjoy! Cheap and delicious!
Vegan Vegetable Soup- By Cristine
- 1 carton of vegetable broth (4 cups)
- 1 can of tomato sauce (14.5 oz)
- 1 large potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients into a medium pot, bring to a boil, simmer at medium until carrot and potatoes are soft, about 10-15 mins. I would say it makes 3-4 servings.
The Quarantine Recipe Exchange doesn’t stop here! If you have any favorite recipes- whether it’s from a blog post or your own family recipe- please post in the comments and I’ll add them to this post! Let’s help others during this time and give them recipe ideas using the food in their kitchen.
Jaime is a Nutrition Coach and professional writer. She enjoys cooking easy meals, running, and learning more about food.
Jaime specializes in helping women with ADHD learn to meal plan and cook healthier meals without getting overwhelmed.