This list of 30 gifts that cost 5 dollars or less will give you ideas on gift giving on a budget!
It’s hard to be on a tight budget but still want to bless others with gifts! Whether it be teachers, neighbors, or co-workers, you want to give them something special but not go broke buying a gift for everyone.
I’ve compiled a list of 30 gifts under 5 dollars to get you started with ideas! Use these ideas for Christmas, birthdays, or just because.
30 Gifts That Cost 5 Dollars or Less
1. A $5 gift card is a standard gift, but still much appreciated! Anything from Starbucks to McDonalds, or even Wal Mart.
2. A homemade card is so thoughtful and inexpensive!
3. A candy bar is a great gift. Especially the king size ones!
4. Pack of gum
7. Post-its– I love Post-its! I use them in my blog planning and leaving notes on food or other places. Who doesn’t need some around the house?
8. Fuzzy socks
9. Paperback book
10. Coffee mug– maybe filled with Hershey’s kisses?
11. Coloring book/crayons– Coloring books aren’t just for kids anymore! Adult coloring books are the new thing.
13. Hand sanitizer– The ones at Bath and Body Works are cute and smell great!
14. DVD– Wal Mart has cheap $5 DVD bins!
15. Homemade fruit basket: Dollar store basket, fill with bananas, apples, oranges, etc.
16. Fancy notebook
17. Nail polish
18. Mason jar cookie mix– There are great websites out there with recipes, like this one!
19. Bag of coffee
20. Homemade cookies
21. Small stuffed animal
23. Small photo frame with a picture in it
24. Kitchen towels
25. Ornament– A homemade one would be special, too!
26. Movie basket– A dollar store basket with $1.00 in it for a Red Box movie, candy, and popcorn!
30. Deck of cards
Do you have any ideas not on the list? Share below in the comments!