Look forward to some turkey recipes these next few weeks! I made a turkey for us, and for a family of 3, that means a LOT of leftovers. But it also means “free” meat to use in recipes! Today’s recipe is a simple and cheap one I found to help use up that leftover turkey; these turkey ranch quesadillas cook up quite nicely in the George Foreman grill!
First, finely chop your turkey.
On a flour tortilla, add the turkey on one half, then shredded cheddar cheese, and lastly a drizzle of ranch on the top. Fold it over and cook as desired. Like I said above, we love our George Foreman grill for this!
It cooks super nicely and there’s no need to flip it!
You can eat it as-is, or serve it with more ranch or even sour cream. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing as desired
- 1 flour tortilla
- On one half of the tortilla, add the turkey and cheese, and drizzle ranch dressing on top.
- Fold over the other half, then place on a George Foreman grill (or cook on a pan on the stovetop, flipping once after a couple minutes)
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve with ranch dressing or sour cream.