In celebration of Valentine’s Day, I wanted to do a cute dessert. It’s not quite Valentine’s themed, but hey, it was delicious. My Oreo Brownie Trifle is layered with brownie pieces and Oreo pudding and makes for an amazing dessert!
The first thing you need is a box of brownie mix, baked according to the directions. Allison helped me with this one…. “helped”. But they turned out great!
Next, prepare the Oreo pudding. Use only 1 cup of milk (half of what’s recommended on the box), add a container of whipped topping, and stir until fully mixed, then put it in the fridge until the pudding thickens.
Once the brownies have cooled and the pudding’s ready, it’s time to start forming the trifle! Start with half a brownie, crumbled slightly on the bottom, and then a spoonful of pudding layered on top.
Repeat once until you have an amazing-looking layered dessert.
Red sprinkles and brownie heart are optional, but add a nice Valentine touch! We thoroughly enjoyed it and would totally make it again… if it weren’t so bad for us.
- 1 box of brownie mix, prepared according to directions
- 1 box Oreo pudding mix
- 1 8-oz container Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- Cook the brownies according to the directions on the box, then set aside to cool.
- Mix together the Oreo pudding mix, 1 cup of milk, and the Cool Whip, then put in the fridge to set, at least 2 hours.
- Place half of a brownie in the bottom of a dish, then put a spoonful of the pudding mixture on top. Repeat the layers once.
Jaime is a Nutrition Coach and professional writer. She enjoys cooking easy meals, running, and learning more about food.
Jaime specializes in helping women with ADHD learn to meal plan and cook healthier meals without getting overwhelmed.