I’ve been making these Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins for Allison for the past couple months for breakfast. She LOVES bread, and would probably eat it all day, every day. I was looking for a healthier muffin recipe and came across this one from Running With Spoons! I modified her recipe a bit by just omitting the chocolate chips, but I may add some of my frozen blueberries to my next batch!
What you need:
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
Pour the batter into a greased muffin tray. (I doubled the recipe here.) Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Place on a cooling rack when done, and enjoy!
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.