I’ve been making these Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins for Allison for the past couple months for breakfast. She LOVES bread, and would probably eat it all day, every day. I was looking for a healthier muffin recipe and came across this one from Running With Spoons! I modified her recipe a bit by just omitting the chocolate chips, but I may add some of my frozen blueberries to my next batch!
What you need:
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
Pour the batter into a greased muffin tray. (I doubled the recipe here.) Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Place on a cooling rack when done, and enjoy!
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Jaime is a Nutrition Coach and professional writer. She enjoys cooking easy meals, running, and learning more about food.
Jaime specializes in helping women with ADHD learn to meal plan and cook healthier meals without getting overwhelmed.