Have you ever tried to eat healthy and lose weight, or wondered why some people have no trouble preparing healthy food while others are stuck and have no motivation?
You’ve wanted to lose weight for such a long time. You know it’s going to turn your life around, make you healthier for your family. But you feel lost. You’ve tried so many diets, so many new recipes. But nothing’s helped you stick to your weight loss.
Believe me, I’ve been there too.
You see, back in 2015 my daughter Allison was a year and a half and I still had my baby weight to lose. After a trip to the ER with heart palpitations that wouldn’t stop, I was pretty scared. After doing some research, I found that a healthy diet, along with exercise and losing weight, could help prevent those palpitations from happening again.
That was my turning point, and I didn’t look back. Sure, I had my ups and downs. There were lots of learning curves. But after 8 months of exercise and changing what I ate, I lost that 20 pounds of baby weight and have kept it off since. And I’m happy to say that my heart palpitations have not come back!
I started mostly with eating better. But then in 2018 I discovered the art of meal prep and how, in one hour a week, I can have breakfasts, snacks, and even produce ready for the entire week. And I got so many questions from people asking how I do this consistently.
And that’s how Meal Prep for Weight Loss was born!
What is Meal Prep for Weight Loss?
Meal Prep for Weight Loss is designed as a blueprint for meal prep. I created this course for three kinds of people:
- Those who want to lose weight but don’t have the motivation to stick to it.
- Those who want to meal prep every week but don’t have time.
- Those who want to meal prep but don’t know how to make it work for their family.
In addition to the quick 5-minute video sessions, you also have access to the following:
- 3 sample meal prep sessions that include videos, a printable grocery list, and cooking plan
- 3 sample, generic meal plans for a 1,500 calorie, 1,800 calorie, and 2,000 calorie diet
- Weight loss trackers to set your goals and progress to keep you accountable
- Meal prep cheat sheets so you can plan your meal prep sessions every week
- A recipe book with 21 meal prep-perfect meals
- A Facebook group where you can post your meal prep sessions, your weight loss progress, and get ideas and inspiration
And for those that sign up this week only, you’ll be entered to win one of three one-on-one sessions with me to help you design your own meal plan. This includes a 25-minute phone call and a PDF file of your meal plan with a grocery list and recipes, and is a $50 value.
This special offer is only valid through Friday, April 24th! If you’re ready to make your life easier through quick meal prep and get started on your weight loss, sign up now to secure your spot!