One question I’ve seen asked over and over is: “How do you eat healthy on a tight budget?”
A lot of people have made resolutions or goals about saving money or eating healthier this year. And while that’s awesome, some of them don’t know how to achieve that. That’s why I created a free 5-day course called Budget Grocery Jumpstart!
This FREE email course will give you actionable steps to buying healthy food every week, and is separated into 4 sections:
- Find your healthy
- Find your budget
- Find your stores
- Fill your pantry
You’ll learn how to spend less on food, figure out what’s healthy for you and your family, and even which stores to shop at to maximize your savings.
Bonuses to help you eat healthy budget foods
In addition to this free course, you get some amazing bonuses when you sign up:
- An Action Plan worksheet, with questions designed to find your new budget and what kinds of foods you’ll buy.
- A Grocery Price list, which compares popular healthy staples from Wal Mart, Aldi, and Kroger. Now, a disclaimer: I live in Ohio, so these prices may not be exactly like yours, but they should be similar.
- A list of healthy pantry staples. These are items you can keep on hand at all times to build healthy meals.
- A short list of easy pantry meals you can make when you’re low on money that week. Putting “free” meals on my meal plan helps me save money every week!
- A list of 51 ways to eat healthy on a budget. These are small steps you can take weekly to buy better food with the money you have!
If you’re ready to take charge of your spending this year and start eating healthier, sign up for my Budget Grocery Jumpstart course today! Like I said, it’s totally free because I want to help you win this year.
What I want to know from you is: What is one small step you’ve taken so far to lower your grocery budget or eat healthier? Leave me a comment and let me know!