Peanut butter fudge is an easy holiday treat! Perfect for gifts, and you can make ahead of time and freeze!
The last recipe in my 4 Weeks to Fill Your Freezer series is a good one- Peanut Butter Fudge!
This is another one of those “20%” recipes, where you should feel free to enjoy it in moderation. Fudge is delicious, and this one is no exception.
My grandma makes lots of fudge during the holidays and I’ve grown to love it so much. I think, actually, this was the first time I’d ever made fudge and it was SO easy. I don’t know why I waited this long to make it!
This recipe actually makes a small batch, which was perfect for our family of 3. But if you’re looking to make this as holiday gifts, I highly recommend doubling the recipe to get much more out of it!
Want to see the other recipes in this series? Check out my 4 Weeks to Fill Your Freezer page!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powered sugar
- In a medium-sized pot, combine the butter and peanut butter and heat until fully melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and sugar until the mixture is fully combined.
- Pour into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper. Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until the fudge hardens.
- Remove the fudge and parchment paper from the dish and lay flat on a cutting board. Slice into small 1-inch squares.
- If freezing, lay in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer. Transfer to a quart-sized freezer bag.