Most of us KNOW what we need to do. But getting there ourselves is another story.
Do you need an easy way to set up your weight loss goals?
Or someone to keep you accountable?
Or a plan to stop your emotional eating?
Sounds like you need a Nutrition Coach!
What is a Nutrition Coach?
A Nutrition Coach does more than tell you what foods to eat.
- She helps you change your lifestyle, one small step at a time.
- She guides you through your challenges and cheers your successes.
- She walks you through your goals and helps you crush them.
When you work with a Nutrition Coach, you get personalized help and goals that are tailored to YOUR needs, not a cookie-cutter plan that anyone can use. She’ll talk you through your struggles and help you figure out what you want to work on; then give you simple lifestyle changes to improve your eating habits and help you lose weight.
Who needs a Nutrition Coach?
You might need a Nutrition Coach if:
- You feel guilty every time you overeat
- You’re stuck counting calories and want to break free
- You want to lose weight but nothing seems to work
- You turn to the pantry every time you feel stressed
- You have no idea where to begin with eating healthier food
1:1 Nutrition Coaching- $75.00/month
The most popular option, get personalized help based on YOUR goals, whatever they may be.
- We start with a 45-minute initial assessment, where we work through your goals and how you want to accomplish them. We’ll look at any potential struggles and find positive behavior changes you can make, and create an 8-10 week plan based on your main goal.
- After your initial session, we’ll have two 45-minute meetings per month to assess your progress and alter/add new goals accordingly. In addition, you can opt-in to have daily or weekly check-ins if you do better with someone keeping tabs on you.
Single session: $40.00
If you just want help getting a plan together, with actionable steps and no extra accountability, a single session can help. This includes:
- A 45-minute assessment where we work through your goals and how you want to accomplish them. We’ll create an 8-10 week plan based on your main goal.
6-Week Group Programs: $75.00
These group programs are created with a specific goal in mind and give you a new actionable step each week to hit that goal. Sample topics include weight loss, overeating, cooking at home, and eating less sugar.
Group size ranges from 5-20 people and will be held in a private Facebook group where everyone can post daily updates and hold each other accountable.
**Waiting list**: Sign up to be notified of the dates for future programs!