Are you un-creative like me when it comes to stocking stuffers? I can do presents all right, for the most part, but I get stuck sometimes thinking about what to put in stockings, especially now that I get to do it for our daughter Allison too. If you do stocking stuffers but are unsure what to buy, here’s a list of 40+ stocking stuffers for all ages- kids and adults alike!
1. Socks (Fuzzy socks are always popular!)
5. Lotion (Stock up at Bath and Body Works during their holiday sales)
6. Hand sanitizer
9. Candy (Hershey Kisses were my favorite, as well as the big candy cane filled with M&Ms!)
13. Small stuffed animal
14. Small LEGO set
15. Playing cards
16. Packs of Trading Card Game cards (Magic: The Gathering, etc.)
19. Small coloring/activity book
20. Pocket calendar/planner
22. Rubix cube
24. Gift card (Even small denomination ones like for Starbucks or McDonalds)
27. Coin purse
32. Pocket-sized package of tissues
33. Phone case
34. Crazy straws
37. Bath toys
38. Teething rings
What are your favorite stocking stuffers? Leave a comment below and give us ideas!
Jaime is a Nutrition Coach and professional writer. She enjoys cooking easy meals, running, and learning more about food.
Jaime specializes in helping women with ADHD learn to meal plan and cook healthier meals without getting overwhelmed.