Do you struggle with getting breakfast on the table every morning?
Have you wanted to start freezer cooking but have no idea where to begin?
What if you could prepare a month’s worth of breakfasts in one day and make mornings stress-free?
My 30-day breakfast freezer cooking plan contains 5 different recipes that you’ll assemble, cook, and store in the freezer to feed your family for a whole month!
Here’s what you’ll be making:
- 24 Egg and Cheese Muffin Sandwiches
- 16 Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Burritos
- 24 Carrot Cake Muffins
- 16 servings Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- 10 servings Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
This is a total of 90 servings, which feeds a family of 3 for a whole month!
Also included in this 30-day breakfast freezer cooking plan:
- A full shopping list
- Step-by-step assembly and cooking directions (with pictures!)
- Labels for your freezer bags (Avery 8163 labels)
In about 3 hours, you’ll be able to cook, assemble, and freeze one month’s worth of breakfasts. The best part? You can make all of this for between $30 and $50, depending on where you live and what you already have in your pantry.
Ready to start having stress-free mornings? Click the button below to purchase now!