Awhile ago I used to share weekly goals on the blog, but I found that I never went through with any of these goals! Since then, my life has changed a little and my blog has grown bigger, so I want to start making monthly goals that are actually attainable for me, and I want to share them here to keep myself accountable! My goals are put into two categories: Personal goals, and Blog goals. I’m hoping that posting these here will help remind me of what I’m supposed to do, and to help better myself/you guys!
Reach 450 followers on Facebook.
- My ultimate goal is to reach 500 followers by the end of the year, so I think 450 would be good for the month of November! If you haven’t Liked my page yet, you can do so by clicking here!
Post to Instagram every day.
- One of the things I did this past month was create both an Instagram and Twitter account for the blog. I want to be able to reach people across all platforms and I want to learn more about these social media accounts, too!
Post to Twitter 3 times a day.
- I found a great site called Buffer that lets me schedule out Facebook and Twitter posts in advance! I want to be able to spend more time with Allison, so this will make sure I’m still connected on social media. I’ll be sharing both other peoples’ Tweets as well as some of my own stuff.
Post other blogs’ content once a day on Facebook.
- One thing I want to do more of is promoting other amazing blogs. For example, I’m not a very crafty/creative person at all, so I’d love to be able to share crafts that other blogs have created so we can make them together! I’ve also seen lots of great articles on parenting that I think you all will love, too.
Go on a date night with John.
- We need to do this at least once a month. It’s so important to get some time for just the two of us, but it’s hard when you have a toddler around.
Go to the museum with Allison once a week.
- We have a membership to our local children’s museum, and Allison loves running around. We haven’t gone in a few weeks, so I’m making it a priority to take her once a week and let her play/exhaust herself for long naps.
Finish reading “Say Goodbye to Survival Mode” by Crystal Paine.
- If you haven’t picked up this book, I so recommend it! Crystal runs the blog Moneysavingmom.com and is one of the most inspiring people I’ve seen. She talks about setting goals for yourself, learning to say “No”, and other tips to help de-clutter your life and get out of that survival mode. You can buy it yourself, either a physical copy, or a Kindle version, on Amazon here (Affiliate link).
Stock pantry with canned vegetables.
- Does this sound like a weird goal? I like to buy frozen vegetables, but November is the time when the canned vegetables go on sale for Thanksgiving. The lowest I saw was a couple years ago, at Meijer, for $.25 a can! I’m hoping they do that again so I can keep my pantry stocked; we’ve been eating a lot more vegetables and I love getting stockpile prices.
I’m starting fairly small this month, but I hope my goals list grows with each passing month! Thank you all for helping this blog grow; you all are amazing and these goals will help inspire me to bring you the best content that I can!
What are your goals for the month? Share in the comments below!
(Linked up on: XO Lorey )