1. When I took the state board test to get licensed as a massage therapist, I failed the first time! I had to wait 6 months until the next test to take the anatomy portion again. But I passed the second time!
2. I’m not allowed to give blood because I was born overseas. It’d be nice to be able to help others, but unfortunately I can’t help in this way.
3. I have over 100 video games but have only beaten a handful! I have a horrible habit of making it halfway, or even to endgame, and never beating them. Part of it is beating a game feels like it’s just… done, and I don’t want the game to end. Another part is I just get lazy. =)
4. I tried to write a novel in high school. And it’s never going to see the light of day, because I ripped off so many video games and other books, it’s ridiculous. I don’t know how I ever thought it was good!
5. I have zero fashion sense. Absolutely none. My daily attire consists of jeans and a t-shirt with some sort of logo on it, and sweatpants on the days that both pairs of jeans are dirty.
6. I’m addicted to frozen coffee drinks. McDonalds Frappes, Starbucks Frappuccinos, you name it. I’m always looking for new coffee shops to try their frozen drinks!
7. I LOVE to meal plan. Anything related to this; figuring out what to make for dinner, finding coupons to match grocery items, and even cooking the meals. I love everything about it!
8. I didn’t start driving on the highway until I was about 24. I didn’t even get my license until I was 19. I was just terrified of driving. Now that I have a few years experience, I keep thinking, why did I wait so long!?
9. I give up too easily. I touched on it above with the video games, but I have a bad habit of giving up if something is too hard. Most recently, it’s been losing weight/getting fit. I have grand dreams of being back to pre-baby weight and eating healthy, and it happens for a couple weeks, then it gets too hard and I quit and get a Frappuccino (See above). I just started again this week, and I’m going to work hard to make sure I stay on this!
10. I absolutely adore my husband. We’ve been together for almost 12 years and married for 4, and I can’t even imagine life without him. He’s such a hard worker and loves his family, and will do anything to make sure we get what we need. He’s simply awesome!
There’s another small sneak peek into my life! It’s starting to get easier to keep writing and come up with new and exciting things to say.
Share some interesting things about yourself below!